Baby Boutique & Wishlist
HELP ABC EQUIP NEW FAMILIES THROUGH OUR
CLIENT SERVICE PROGRAM
Our Client Service Program is designed to empower new and expecting parents with the resources they need to generate a healthy family. One way ABC accomplishes this goal is through our educational classes and our Baby Boutique. Our educational classes cover topics like prenatal care, labor and delivery, nutrition, breast feeding, bringing baby home and many others. Our Baby Boutique allows women to “shop” and collect items they need for their baby, free of charge.
*We welcome donations from the community but we ask that items be gently used or new.
Donations can be dropped off at the Center any time during office hours.
Items we accept:
– New and gently used baby boy and girl clothing (size 0 – 3T)
– New and gently used maternity clothing
– Diapers (size newborn – 5)
– Baby Items: bibs, socks, booties, etc.
– Baby Food
– Baby toiletry items such as baby shampoo, conditioner, powder, lotion, etc.
– New Furniture items: cribs, car seats, strollers, etc.
– Books –maternity (pre-natal), children’s, parenting
– New baby bottles, pacifiers, chew toys etc.
– Brand new cribs, crib mattresses, carseats, strollers
Items we cannot accept:
– Used Cribs
– Used car seats
– Items that are worn, ripped or dirty
– Used stuffed animals & toys
– Used furniture of any kind
– Womens clothing including shoes
– Tablet (Apple or Android) 10″ screen